Get help with program and course selection, academic policies, and degree completion at UMGC Europe.
Academic advisors are available to assist you in planning and completing your educational goals while you are in Europe.
Emphasizing a personal approach to education, UMGC Europe academic advisors are available to assist you in planning and completing your educational goals while you are in Europe.
Advisors are always available to:
Develop and discuss educational plans consistent with your interests and goals
Assist you with course selection
Discuss how you can complete your education with UMGC anywhere in the world
Review your degree progress and graduation requirements with you
The UMGC Europe academic advising team looks forward to discussing your educational goals with you.
Find the Advisor Nearest You
Select your country to find the advisor nearest you:
- Kaiserslautern - Kapaun
- Kaiserslautern - Kleber
- Kaiserslautern - Rhine Ordnance Barracks (ROB)
Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- When scheduling an appointment, inform the local UMGC staff what you would like to accomplish during your meeting.
- Think of any questions you may have for the advisor about completing your academic program or starting a new one.
- If your official evaluation is not complete
- Request a Fast Plan (tentative evaluation).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts at least three days prior to your appointment.
- Request official copies of all outstanding military or civilian transcripts, or college-level test scores, to be sent to UMGC.
- If your official evaluation is complete
- Review your degree requirements in MyUMGC.