Spread Your Tuition Payment Over the Entire Semester Without Interest
With the interest-free monthly payment plan at University of Maryland Global Campus, you can manage your education expenses by paying tuition over the course of several months, rather than in one lump sum. There are no interest charges—just a $35 nonrefundable enrollment fee per plan enrollment.
Benefits of the Payment Plan
- 24/7 Web-based access to view your account, check your payment history, and make any adjustments to your monthly amount or payment method.
- Real-time posting of enrollments & payments: No more processing delays. Your payment plan enrollment and transactions will post immediately on your student account.
- Ability to pay your balance in full at any time before the deadline without penalty.
- No convenience fees: If you or an authorized user makes a payment, you won't be charged a single cent extra in "convenience fees" typically administered by third-party vendors.
- Smart balance calculation: Our new payment plan will adjust based on increases and decreases to your balance for the same term, so you'll always know your balance, how much your next payment is, and when it's due.
How to Get Started
1. Enroll in your courses as you normally would.
2. Visit your MyUMGC Student Account Center and select “Payment Plans” to enroll.
3. Make payments according to your selected plan.
Payment Plan for Prior Term Balances
This type of payment plan is intended to help you resolve your prior term balance and prevent the balance from being transferred to the Central Collections Unit (CCU).
- UMGC offers interest-free payment plans for prior-term balances of at least $250.00.
- This plan also requires a one-time enrollment fee of $35.
- This plan does not allow enrollment in classes, prevent disenrollment of classes when applicable, or allow the release of diplomas until the balance has been paid in full.
To see if you are eligible for our Prior Balance Payment Plan, and for instructions on how to enroll, please e-mail the Office of Student Accounts Collections Unit or call 1-800-888-8682.
Please see our Payment FAQ’s for further information