Skip Navigation

Submit Your Transcripts

Keep the admissions process moving by sending your  transcripts early.

To receive credit for previous academic study, undergraduate students will need to submit official transcripts to University of Maryland Global Campus. We ask that you send official transcripts from all institutions you previously attended, including high school, any colleges, military records, and appropriate documentation for college-level exams (e.g. CLEP, DSST, AP, etc.), industry certifications, professional courses, and vocational and technical training. Graduate students must send a transcript indicating completion of at least a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited degree-granting university or college.

To be accepted as official, a transcript must come from the issuing institution in either a sealed, unopened envelope or via an accepted secure electronic delivery method. UMGC cannot accept official transcripts via fax or email, regardless of the source.

Please contact the previous institutions you have attended and request your transcripts be sent to UMGC.

Submit Electronically (Preferred)

UMGC participates with several electronic transcript networks. Whenever possible, UMGC prefers to receive transcripts electronically through a secure delivery method only. Check with your prior institution to determine if they participate in any of the following networks to deliver transcripts through a secure format. If a "send-to" e-mail address is required, please use

  • Credentials
  • Parchment Exchange
  • National Student Clearing House

Submit by Mail

U.S. MailAttn: Student Records
University of Maryland Global Campus
3501 University Blvd. East
Adelphi, MD 20783-8075
UPS OR FEDEX     Attn: Student Records
University of Maryland Global Campus
3501 University Blvd. East
Adelphi, MD 20783-8075

Military Transcripts

To gain the most from your transfer credits, you need to request your military transcripts and have them evaluated by University of Maryland Global Campus. In addition, supporting documents are sometimes needed.

Being proactive with your military transcripts and other documentation helps you enroll in the right classes for your first semester. Many branches of the military offer direct ways to submit transcripts.

How to Submit Military Transcripts: Instructions by Branch

Note for Active-Duty Servicemembers

You can receive credit by supplementing your military transcripts with the U.S. Department of Defense (DD) Form 295 Application for the Evaluation of Learning Experience During Military Service. You'll need to go to your local Education Center or Navy College Office for help with this form, and you may need to submit supporting documentation.

Substitutions for Military Transcripts

In some cases, you may not have a military transcript. For instance, you may have taken a course many years ago. In that case, you may submit Department of Defense (DD) Form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty if your military transcripts are unavailable. You should also submit Military Occupational Specialty and copies of non-commissioned officer enlisted evaluations.

  • If you are an Army veteran, you may need to provide DA Form 2-1 (Army Enlisted). You should also submit enlisted evaluation reports.

  • If you are a Navy veteran, you may need to provide NAVPERS 1070/604 (Navy Enlisted) or NAVPERS 601-4 (Navy Warrant and Limited Duty Officers).

You may also request your military personnel records from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration

Frequently Asked Questions About Transcripts

Frequently Asked Questions About High School Transcripts

Academic Advising

Get help with program and course selection, academic policies, and degree completion at UMGC Europe.

Contact Us

Our helpful admissions advisors can help you choose an academic program to fit your career goals, estimate your transfer credits, and develop a plan for your education costs that fits your budget. If you're a current UMGC student, please visit the Help Center.

Personal Information
Contact Information
This is a required field.
Additional Information
This field is required.
This field is required.

By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you intend to sign this form electronically and that your electronic signature is the equivalent of a handwritten signature, with all the same legal and binding effect. You are giving your express written consent without obligation for UMGC to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail, phone, or text, including automated technology for calls and/or texts to the mobile number(s) provided. For more details, including how to opt out, read our privacy policy or contact an admissions advisor.

Please wait as we send your request.