A graduate certificate is a professional credential that represents the successful completion of graduate-level study in a specific area. UMGC Europe offers nine IT certificate programs and one cybersecurity technology certificate.
The certificates are designed specifically for individuals who are updating current knowledge and skills, enhancing existing credentials, or working toward a master's degree. Each five-course, 15 credit IT certificate can typically be completed in one year. The graduate certificate in cybersecurity technology requires 18 credits of coursework and can typically be completed in one year.
Initial Requirement for IT Certificates (15 credits)
- UCSP 615
- This course must be taken within the first 6 credits of study.
- This course may be waived if you previously earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution. For more information, contact your academic advisor.
Initial Requirement for Cyber Certificates (18 credits)
- CBR 600 or DCL 600
- CBR 600 or DCL 600 must be taken as the first course for the certificate.
- The required initial course is listed as part of the certificate required classes.
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Cloud Computing and Networking Graduate Certificate
- Cyber Operations Graduate Certificate
- Cybersecurity Management and Policy Graduate Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technology Graduate Certificate
- Database Systems Technology Graduate Certificate
- Digital Forensics and Cyber Investigation Graduate Certificate
- Foundations of Information Technology Graduate Certificate
- Global Health Management Graduate Certificate
- Homeland Security Management Graduate Certificate
- Informatics Graduate Certificate
- Information Assurance Graduate Certificate
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Software Engineering Graduate Certificate
- Systems Engineering Graduate Certificate