You are invited to visit our offices either on-site or virtually.
Stop by our offices at the education center or virtually below. If another location's office hours work better than your current site, we invite you to visit the office that is most convenient for you. Some of our offices are open 7 days per week.
Note: To ensure the integrity of our services and classes, UMGC has implemented additional security measures to our Zoom virtual offices and classrooms. Some of these measures include adding password protection for sessions and providing additional training to faculty and staff to ensure only eligible participants have access to the Zoom environment. If any issues do occur, we will work closely with Zoom to resolve them.
Due to the current situation, we have adjusted our services in order to continue to provide you with full support and with university classes--now both on-site and remotely. Here are some questions and answers regarding our remote services.
Are all UMGC offices and the National Test Centers at the education center closed?
Following command guidelines for each location, offices at most education centers offer both on-site and virtual services adjusted to meet all safety guidelines. Our staff are available to assist you with all the services you need as you work toward your goals. Test proctoring is also open at most National Test Centers.
Can I still register for classes?
Registration is open and you can choose from hundreds of courses. And we offer classes in a variety of formats to include online, virtual, on-site, and hybrid. During this time, we also have introduced the new virtual live streaming format where you can take class in your home or wherever you may be located.
How do we contact UMGC?
- Meeting virtually using Zoom, a web conferencing tool, from Monday - Sunday during on-site or virtual office hours.
- E-mail using the site specific address.
- Phone to our DSN numbers or to our Europe headquarters (Kaiserslautern, Germany): +49-(0)631-534-800
What kind of assistance can I receive remotely?
We will still provide you with the same level of assistance you are accustomed to receiving, for example:
- UMGC program information
- Steps for applying to UMGC
- Applying for FAFSA, MyCAA, UMGC scholarships, and other financial aid options
- Choosing the classes you need to take toward UMGC degree plans
- Enrolling in classes
- Applying for tuition assistance (TA)
- Identifying CLEP and DSST exams you could take toward UMGC degrees
- Ordering transcripts
- Account and online classroom navigation
No matter the circumstances, we stand ready to assist you with continuing your education and reaching your goals without interruption.