October 13, 2021
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CEST Central European Summer Time
You are invited to the UMGC Europe New Student Orientation
You're welcome to attend virtually from anywhere. The team will be available to answer any questions you have. You'll learn more about:
- UMGC Europe locations and on-site staff and services
- Our wide range of resources to help you succeed
- Navigating UMGC's student portals and classrooms
- Registering for classes that apply to your degree program
- Setting up an appointment with your academic advisor to fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Our innovative and flexible course formats that fit your busy schedule
- Funding your education through military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
Students who applied for Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 will have their application fee waived after attending this session. UMGC is an accredited public state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals.
Join us, and let’s explore your opportunities together.