January 19, 2022
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CET Central European Time
You’re Invited to a Virtual Open House Webinar.
Advance your career with an award-winning master's degree program. Join us at our no-cost webinar and find answers about UMGC's Cybersecurity and Information Technology programs.
- Learn about our career-relevant degree program and earning your degree while overseas.
- Find out about the first course of the Cybersecurity Technology program, Communicating, Problem Solving, and Leading in Cybersecurity (6 Credits, CBR 600), or Information Technology program, Information Technology Foundations (3 Credits, ITEC 610).
- Meet faculty experts for the Cybersecurity and Information Technology programs, who are presenting at the webinar, and get your questions answered about all aspects of the program.
- Chat live with advisors to have your questions answered and assistance with getting started on your degree.
- Hear testimonials of recent Cybersecurity and Information Technology graduates.
- Get help with aligning your military or civilian career goals with our degree programs.
- Apply for admission to UMGC Europe 30 days before or after attending the event and have the $50 application fee waived.
Join us and see why UMGC is the university made for you.
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.