You are invited to visit our remote virtual offices.
|Sunday-Thursday, 0800-1730 AST|
|Al Udeid||Camp Arifjan||Doha - Camp As Sayliyah||Manama||Sinai South Camp|
|Adana - Incirlik Air Base||Alconbury||Ansbach||Aviano|
|Hohenfels||Illesheim||Izmir||HQ - Student Services|
|Kaiserslautern - Kapaun||Kaiserslautern - Kleber||Kaiserslautern - ROB||Kleine Brogel|
|Livorno - Camp Darby||Mildenhall||Moron||Naples|
Due to base closures, we have adjusted our services in order to continue to provide you with full support and with university classes--now remotely. Here are some questions and answers regarding our remote services.
Are all UMGC offices and the National Test Centers at the education center closed?
Following command guidelines for each location, the offices at almost all education centers have now shifted to remote, virtual offices. Our staff are available to assist you with all the services you need as you work toward your goals. Test proctoring is suspended until base access is available; however, you are still able to contact us regarding questions related to testing.
Can I still register for spring and summer classes?
Registration is open and you can choose from hundreds of courses for late spring and summer. And we offer classes in a variety of formats to include online, on-site, and hybrid. During this time, we also have introduced the new remote live streaming format where you can take class in your home or wherever you may be located.
How do we contact UMGC?
- Meeting virtually using Zoom, a web conferencing tool similar to Skype, from Monday - Friday during regular office hours.
- E-mail using the site specific address.
- Phone to our DSN number or to our Europe headquarters (Kaiserslautern, Germany): +49-(0)631-534-800
What kind of assistance can I receive remotely?
We will still provide you with the same level of assistance you are accustomed to receiving, for example:
- UMGC program information
- Steps for applying to UMGC
- Applying for FAFSA, MyCAA, UMGC scholarships, and other financial aid options
- Choosing the classes you need to take toward UMGC degree plans
- Enrolling in classes
- Applying for tuition assistance (TA)
- Identifying CLEP and DSST exams you could take toward UMGC degrees
- Ordering transcripts
- Account and online classroom navigation
No matter the circumstances, we stand ready to assist you with continuing your education and reaching your goals without interruption.