This program is designed to help you prepare for a career in network management, systems administration, or network security, whether you're new to the IT field or you're looking to move up to middle management.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Foundational
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- CERT Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNAv7)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP-ENARSI)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP-ENCOR)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Cloud
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC-1
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA Security+
- ED-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- (ISC)2 - Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- (ISC)2 - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISFCE Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
Please note: Completion of a UMGC course does not guarantee that you will earn an industry certification. You will need to successfully complete an industry exam and any other applicable requirements to earn each certification.
Cybersecurity Program Recognition
UMGC has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance and Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security and as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the Defense Cyber Crime Center Academic Cyber Curriculum Alliance.