You are invited to a Spouse Social and Financial Aid Workshop at the Vilseck Education Center
Spouses, get started at University of Maryland Global Campus with a Financial Aid and MyCAA workshop. We are inviting all spouses in the area to our workshop, but the entire community is welcome! We'll have coffee and snacks ready for you.
If you visit us during the workshop, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMGC's on-site, online, and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Gain assistance completing FAFSA and MyCAA applications
- Meet with a program coordinator and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
- Apply for admission to UMGC up to 30 days after attending this event and have the $50 application fee waived
UMGC is a regionally accredited public state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals. Join us and find out how UMGC can work for you!