Read about scholarship criteria and determine eligibility.
UMGC is happy to announce the $350 Student Appreciation Scholarship for the Summer 2022 academic year. This $350 one-time scholarship award can be applied toward your UMGC tuition and fees.
Note: This scholarship is non-refundable. If you are using VA benefits, MyCAA, or military tuition assistance, please contact a financial aid advisor to find out more information about how the scholarship can affect your benefits.
- Be a current student with UMGC
- Must have completed at least 3 credit hours with UMGC
- Meet satisfactory academic progress
(A minimum 2.0 GPA and at least a 67% completion rate for undergraduate, and a minimum 3.0 GPA and at least a 50% completion rate for graduate)
- 2022-2023 FAFSA on file with UMGC (school code 011644)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Degree-seeking and fully admitted as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester (term)